This notice explains how, as a data controller, Isabel Group (“Isabel”, “we”, “us”, “our”), with offices at Keizerinlaan 13-15 – 1000 Brussels (phone: +32 2 545 17 11), processes personal data we collect from you through the website www.signhere.be.
2 Information we collect
When you contact us through our website, we collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Identification data: your name, phone number and email address;
- Employment data: the name of the company you work for and your function within that company;
- We also collect any additional information you would include in the “My question” field of the contact form.
When you visit our website, we collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Identification data: your IP address;
- Data relating to security: security logs, connection and activity logs, and the user agent of your web browser.
3 Processing purposes
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Where you have given your consent, by filling in our contact forms:
- To contact you, as per your request, and provide you with more information about our tool;
- To contact you, as per your request, and book an appointment with you.
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests, as listed below, and where not overridden by your data protection rights:
- To ensure the security of our website and its database;
- To get non-nominative information on the visitors that consult our website.
For these purposes, we have conducted a balancing test, as the law requires, and have determined that, taking into account the limited personal data collected, the processing performed and your reasonable expectations, our legitimate interest in conducting this processing is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Where it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, such as reporting crime or crime intent or tax reporting.
4 Disclosure and Transfer of personal data
In order to achieve the above purposes, we need to share your personal data with:
- Isabel personnel with access on a “need to know” basis and to contractors who have signed a confidentiality agreement with us.
- GDI, a third party processor, located in Belgium, who supports us in the processing of your personal data only on our instructions and who is subject to appropriate confidentiality clauses.
- Government institutions or regulatory bodies in compliance with our reporting obligations.
5 Data Security and Retention
Your personal data is and will be kept strictly confidential.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. This includes setting up processes and procedures to minimise the unauthorised access to, or disclosure of your personal data. We ensure that the third parties we share your personal data with also have adequate security measures in place.
We will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes defined in section 4 (Processing Purposes) with a maximum retention period of one (1) year.
6 Automated decision-making and profiling
No automated decisions will be taken about you nor will profiles be made as part of the processing described in this notice.
7 Your rights
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data, to ask us to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data and to obtain the personal data you provided us in a structured, machine-readable format. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular when we do not have to process your personal data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time; however, this will not affect processing that has already taken place before the withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by deleting the cookies linked to our domain.
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting us as described in the “Contact us” section below.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information that we are required to keep by law or that we have a compelling legitimate interest to keep.
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/
8 Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or wish to contact us for any reasons in relation to the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by sending a dated and signed request to Isabel, Keizerinlaan, 13-15, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
9 Updates to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this notice at any time, but will in any case do so in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We will inform you by email, when possible, of any substantial changes to this notice.
This notice was last modified and revised on the 16 July 2019.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you access a website. It allows the website to recognise that computer or smartphone and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
We use two types of cookies on our websites:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are required for the websites to function properly and to provide you with the services you are requesting. You may block and delete these cookies using your web browser parameters, but this may prevent the websites to function properly.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to measure the number of unique visitors of our websites and the number of pages viewed. You may block and delete these cookies using your web browser parameters.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are placed only after we have received your consent. They are used to get to know you better and to offer you advertising that suits you better.
- Tracking cookies: these cookies are placed only after we have received your consent. They are used to get to know you better and to recognize you when you visit our website several times.
The following cookies may be placed by our website, depending on your web browser parameters and given consent: